What are the benefits of Group counseling?
Group counseling can be beneficial for youth struggling with social anxiety and issues involving:
· Social Isolation
Through participation in group counseling services, youth will learn about how to:
· Use effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· Improve their expressive (speaking) and receptive (listening) skills
· Identity and utilize effective decision making, problem solving and/or conflict resolution skills
· Establish and maintain healthy relationships
· Cope with stress
· Utilize positive thinking patterns
Weekly groups are being formed now.
Call to discuss how our staff can assist!
We also offer parenting classes for those that are struggling with their relationship with their child. We want to help you mend your relationship with your child before time runs out.